- 15mm figures
- Ancient triangle of armies: Greek-Hellenistic/Persian/Saite Egyptian.
- Dark Age triangle of armies: Norman/Byzantine/North African-Turkish.
- Dark Age Scots – painted years ago and never fought with.
- Warring States Chinese for Impetus
- Trojan and Tamil armies for DBA.
- Mixed French/Italian/Swiss Renaissance forces
- Mamluk Renaissance army.
- Small ECW armies of Scots and English Royalists
- Lots of Nine Years War/WOSS armies, British, Dutch, French and Spanish based for Might amd Reason and similar(Impetus too)
- Small Loyalist army for AWI
- Lots of Napoleonic French and Spanish based for Grande Armee.
- Small Turkish and Bavarian armies based for TSR
- Union and Confederate forces for ACW – fair amount.
- Dervishes and Egyptian/British opponents. Lovely figures but hardly ever used.
- Arab militia forces based for AK47
- German 1939/40 plastics with armour and unpainted Soviet Naval forces with armour for opponents
- A couple of plastic DBA armies – Eumenes, knights etc.
- Extensive Turkish Crusade Era army standard basing
- Fatimid Army based for Impetus in course of being built up.
- Komnenan Byzantine Basic Impetus army.
- Small WOTR force mostly unpainted
- ECW Cornish Army
- 28mm skirmish
- East Africal tribal force
- Japanese/Chinese pirate gang
- Bolshevik force with armour and armoured train (and air support)
- Large group of Pulp Fiction/WW2 partisan figures with transport etc.
- Handful of Wings of War WW1 aeroplanes.
- Greek galley 1:74 I think
- Napoleonic 74 in Dutch colours(Langton)