- Classical Greek, Macedonian and Punic Wars, 15mm
- Skirmish Naval Battles
- Rules: Thalassa Polemo V1.4 AGD July/07 (will post soon)
- Elephant Wars: DBA with 20 elements a side:
1 General element (tribal leader) (El), 1 sub General (eldest son) (El), 8 x El, 1 LC or 1 Cav, 9 infantry elements of any type but no more than two each of blade and bow.
Bring two “hidden” scenery pieces (appropriate) and a walled village (big enough to hold all the elements) each.Victory conditions: First to kill 7 elements OR first to kill both generals OR first to get 4 elements into the opponent’s village, two elements of which must be elephants.
- Picture of : Battle of Chaeronea 338 BC, Aberlour Model Fair
- Swiss Wars of Independance, 15mm
- Scots Wars of Independance, WOT Roses, Italian Wars
- Rules: DBMM
- Battle of Pavia 24 February 1525
- 1745 uprising
- Rules: DBJ, and in-house.
- Battle of Inverurie 23rd December 1745
- Armoured warfare 1/300
- Rules: GZG-Dirtside II
- Skirmish games, 15mm
- Rules: GZG-Stargrunt II
- Armoured skirmish
- Rules: In house
- Links to Ground Zero Games and SFSFW:
- Skirmish and Mass combat 15mm
- Rules: DBF and Reaper
- The Siege of Minas Tirith 12th March 3019 Third Age
- Battle of the Pelennor Fields 15th March 3019 Third Age
- Jason and the Argonauts
Ongoing interests and Projects
- Developing 54mm Gladiator Combat
- Interested in :
- Late medieval Japan
- 30 years war .
- ECW .
- “Darkest Africa” adventure games
- “Dads Army” .
- Dr Who.
- Various board games including SPI